Read on for some sample questions.
- What was your favorite part of your day?
- What was the hardest part of your day?
- Did anyone do something that was funny today?
- What did you read about at story time/independent reading?
- Who did you play with today? What did you play?
- What is the biggest difference between last year and this year?
- Who did you sit with at lunch?
- What did you eat for lunch? Did you like it? (If no, why?)
- What do we need to do for homework tonight?
- What is something that we could do to make tomorrow an even better day than today?
We always want to use positive language and let our littles know how very proud we are and appreciate them working hard to learn.
Happy 2016-17 school year friends, let’s make it the best yet!