We will provide you a comprehensive report and explain the outcomes. If needed, our specialist will personally provide you with recommendations and access to local, state, and federal resources that may help your child. Call us today for more information!
What you should know:
- We utilize the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS-2) a well know diagnostic tool to identify Autism in children and adolescents.
- Before we administer the ADOS we conduct a comprehensive speech-language evaluation.
- Testing is conducted over 2 consecutive days.
- Parents remain in the room and participate in data gathering!
- We bill your insurance!
- We test individuals 12 months to 21 years old.
- Your pediatrician must support the testing (meaning if you are utilizing your insurance benefits they must send a prescription indicating ADOS testing is recommended).
- Not only will you get a comprehensive report following your visit/s, but our specialist will personally provide you with recommendations and access to local, state, and federal resources that may help your child.